Carl's main site
For the most part this will be a bridge-point to reach my project work logs. I have too many projects—by my wife's accounting—but I try to keep the logs current with active changes. Problem is I get busy or lazy and it can be months or years between updates.
To start—and to be honest, where I spend most of my time—here are all my motorcycle work logs:
- 1994 Kawasaki Concours—updated May 2011 — Up and down so much for carbs I can't keep up
- 1992 Suzuki(s) DR350—updated Mar 2011 — Knee killer. Looking for an electric start. Need the magic button.
- 1997 Honda Nighthawk 750—updated Aug 2013 — Running ratbike traded for a POS '91 DR650. I'll put something up about it later.
- 1986 Honda Interceptor 500—updated Apr 2015 — Basket case collectors bike. Yeah.
- 1982 Yamaha Virago 920—updated Dec 2009 — Engine transplant that's just collecting dust.
I'm experimenting with the layout so this may change.